If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is totally Italian-o,and One bite and you are transported back to Italy. It is simple yet very tasty and if you are a pasta-lover like me, this could be a perfect snack at any time of the day. Enjoy..
Originally posted at: http://www.cookingwithsiri.com/2011/08/olive-oil-tasting-and-recipe-spaghetti.html - Siri Pulipaka
- Spaghetti handfuls 1
- extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) tablespoons 3-4
- garlic pods 4-5, thinly sliced
- red pepper flakes teaspoons 1/2
- fresh parsley sprigs 2-3, finely chopped
- Boil water and add salt to it. Add spagetti and let it cook.
- Heat pan and add olive oil on a low-medium flame. When it is luke warm, add garlic. Let it simmer in oil for 1-2 mins. Now, add red chilli flakes. Mix and turn off the heat.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the oil mixture. Mix well and serve immediately. Simplicity at its best!