Author Notes: It is totally Italian-o,and One bite and you are transported back to Italy. It is simple yet very tasty and if you are a pasta-lover like me, this could be a perfect snack at any time of the day. Enjoy..
Originally posted at: http://www.cookingwithsiri.com/2011/08/olive-oil-tasting-and-recipe-spaghetti.html - Siri_me
- Spaghetti handfuls 1
- extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) tablespoons 3-4
- garlic pods 4-5, thinly sliced
- red pepper flakes teaspoons 1/2
- fresh parsley sprigs 2-3, finely chopped
- Boil water and add salt to it. Add spagetti and let it cook.
- Heat pan and add olive oil on a low-medium flame. When it is luke warm, add garlic. Let it simmer in oil for 1-2 mins. Now, add red chilli flakes. Mix and turn off the heat.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the oil mixture. Mix well and serve immediately. Simplicity at its best!