If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 2 "gluttons", or 4
- CRUMBLE TOPPING
- 4 tablespoons organic butter
- 1/2 cup organic rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pastry flour
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon, zest of
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon good quality extra virgin olive oil
- PEACH FILLING
- 5 LARGE ORGANIC PEACHES, PITTED AND SLICED
- 1 1/2 TBSP ORGANIC MAPLE SYRUP
- 1/3 ORGANIC LEMON, JUICE OF
- 1/3 CUP ORGANIC DARK BROWN SUGAR
- 3 TBSP ORGANIC BUTTER
- 2 TBSP EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 3 TSP GROUND CINNAMON
- 1 TSP ORGANIC VANILLA EXTRACT
- PINCH SEA SALT
- A FEW TURNS OF A FRESH BLACK PEPPER MILL
- 1 LARGE SHOT OF BOURBON OR WHISKEY OR DRAMBUIE LIQUOR
- PREPARE CRUMBLE TOPPING IN A MIXING BOWL BY BLENDING CRUMBLE INGREDIENTS TOGETHER WITH A FORK UNTIL THE BUTTER CHUNKS ARE EVENLY INCORPORATED INTO THE DRY INGREDIENTS IN SMALL BITS. COVER, REFRIGERATE UNTIL READY TO BAKE.
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 370 DEGREES. IN A SMALL CAKE TIN, COMBINE PEACHES AND REMAINING INGREDIENTS. COVER WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING. BAKE UNTIL GOLDEN AND BUBBLY, ABOUT 30 MINUTES.
- SERVE IN SMALL DISHES IMMEDIATELY WITH SMALL SCOOPS OF GOOD QUALITY VANILLA ICE CREAM ON TOP.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Buckle, Slump, Grunt, Crumble, Cobbler, Crisp, Sonker, Pandowdy, and/or Betty
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cereal
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vanilla
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Peach Pie or Tart
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.