If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This tart has been a winner all summer in Sun Valley Idaho where I have been cooking for the summer a personal chef for a family here. Fresh ingredients and easy to prepare. - Mike Trost
- 3 pounds Peaches,peeled, pitted and cut in half
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup light brown sugar lightly packed
- 12 tablespoons cold unsalted butter diced (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F
- Combine the four, walnuts,and sugar. Mix together ,then add the butter and the egg yolk. Mix with electric mix until crumbly. Press about 1 1/2 cups of the mixture in an ever layer into the bottom of a 9 1/2 inch spring form pan. Arrange the peaches in the pan.Working from outside in make sure you have cover the bottom layer of the crumble you have pressed down.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crumble mixture evenly over the peaches. Bake for 50 minutes or until its lightly brown and the peaches are bubbling thought the crumble or if you like it crispy crust until it's med dark on edges. Remove from oven let cool 15 minutes. Remove from pan and serve warm or cold with a big scope of Whipped Cream.
Tags: Happy ending every time!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Peach Pie or Tart
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls