If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This light and refreshing recipe is just quintessential to the summer. The bright red watermelon in the salad is perfectly complimented by salty feta cheese and toasty pine nuts. Red and green grapes add texture and color. Top this salad with fresh mint and a champagne vinaigrette.
For more info, visit my blog: http://cheesepleasebyjess.blogspot.com/2011/08/watermelon-feta-salad.html —CheesePlease
- 3 pounds slice of seedless watermelon
- 1 cup red and green seedless grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves chopped
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and mint. Set aside.
- With a sharp knife cut the watermelon in half lengthwise. Cut the fruit away from the rind. Then cut the fruit into cubes 1/4-inch.
- In a large bowl, toss the watermelon together with grapes and cheese. When ready to serve, toss with the dressing and nuts. Garnish with a mint sprig and serve immediately.
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.