If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My family is known for wonderful cooks. One was a cook in a small town cafe. This was their summer specialty. We have been making it with peaches and strawberries for more than 40 years. You may substitute peaches for strawberries. I've always used whatever looks the best at the farmer's market. —Mamak
- 7-8 Peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 Baked pie crust, deep dish
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 Container cool whip
- Bake pie crust until golden brown
- While still hot, spread powdered sugar in bottom and up sides.
- Peel and slice peaches into pie crust.
- Top with lots of cool whip
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.