If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This incredibly fresh-tasting relish came from an old food magazine - not certain which one. It freezes beautifully, a big plus for my cooking, since I use cranberry sauce/relish in several favorite recipes. Surprizingly, the brilliant color survives the freezing. I usually double the recipe, especially for Thanksgiving. - Lizthechef
Serves 3 cups
- one 12 oz. bag of cranberries
- one tangerine (unpeeled), halved, seeded, cut into one inch pieces
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- Using on/off turns, coarsely chop cranberries in processor. Transfer to medium bowl. Using on/off turns, coarsely chop tangerine in processor. Combine with cranberries. Mix in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Can be made one week ahead. Keeps well in fridge and/or freezer. Serve at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cranberry Sauce
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.
The Poor Man's Parmesan
Satisfy your salty, crunchy, oily cravings -- without the price tag.
Style with a breeze.