Author Notes: I was looking for a late night snack - and this is my new obsession.....Really no measurements - just throw together melt and enjoy! - Lena S.
- 4 handfuls yellow corn tortilla chips
- 2 handfuls grated gruyere cheese
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 2 dashes habanero hot sauce (store bought is fine)
- Lay tortilla chips on plate or tray (ideal is baked in the oven, but sometimes I just toss it all on a plate and microwave...food52ers don't hate me..)
- Dollop the pesto on top of the tortillas. Then cover with grated cheese. Top off with dashes of habanero hot sauce if you like it spicy...
- Heat until cheese is melted. Don't burn the roof of your mouth when you inhale these!