If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cranberry sauce is sweetened with apple cider and a touch of maple syrup, rather than conventional sugar, for a healthier but flavorful Thanksgiving condiment. —c.levine
- 12 ounces organic cranberries
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- Place all ingredients in a medium sized saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Berries will pop and burst.
- Remove from heat and cool; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cranberry Sauce
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).