If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This relish can be made well before the holiday feast; it keeps well in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks. It also freezes well. Use with turkey, chicken, ham, or pork.
Serves 6 cups
- 1 lemon, quartered and seeded
- 1 orange, quartered and seeded
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen whole cranberries
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- Cut lemon and orange into pieces no bigger than 1/2". Place them in a large saucepan with all the other ingredients. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, reduce the heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove the cinnamon stick. Cool and refrigerate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cranberry Sauce
Quick! Make these summery recipes while there's still time
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
This week's #happylist.
Storage made crystal clear.