If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Thanksgiving Spicy recipe. This recipe we usually make for a family get-together. My father in law always ask my mother in low to make this for Rotary meeting.( she do take catering order for small party) - pauljoseph
For the filling (This filling can be use for stuffing eggplant ,tomato or green pepper)
- 2 pieces Red Onions
- 2 pieces Green chilies
- 1'' pieces Fresh Ginger
- 2 Tomato
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower oil
- 1/2 pound Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 bunch cilantro
For the pie crust
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper powder
- salt To taste
- 2 Potato
- 11/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 pound Cheese
- 2 tablespoons White Flour
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Chop onions, chilies and ginger, keep aside • Chop tomatoes, keep aside. • In a heavy pan heat the oil and add the chopped onions, chilies and ginger. • Fry on a medium heat till light brown. • Add the chopped tomato, fry for few minutes. • Add the ground beef, stir well and cook till almost dry • Finely add cilantro, Salt and garam masala. • For the pie crust• Boil and mash the potatoes and stir in salt and pepper. • Prepare a white sauce with the flour and milk. • In an oven ware dish, layer the meat at the bottom, pour the white sauce. • Cover with the mashed potato, Bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes garnish with grated cheese,Cilantro and tomato
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Stuffing
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
This is poppin'.