Author Notes: Whether you are hosting a party or just planning some fun times with your loved ones, this refreshing and fast-to-fix recipe is the ideal drink to serve. It’s fabulously light, and an absolute favorite with my kids. We enjoy it so much that it has become a Ramadan time tradition in our home—a delicious part of the iftar-party menu every year. - Plateful
- 4 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- Melon balls on cocktail sticks, to decorate
- Plop the watermelon chunks, sugar and condensed milk into a blender or food processor, and pulse until smooth. Strain if desired--I do this just for my fussy eater son.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve decorated with melon balls on cocktail sticks. Add paper umbrellas if you want to get fancy—enjoy!