If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whether you are hosting a party or just planning some fun times with your loved ones, this refreshing and fast-to-fix recipe is the ideal drink to serve. It’s fabulously light, and an absolute favorite with my kids. We enjoy it so much that it has become a Ramadan time tradition in our home—a delicious part of the iftar-party menu every year. - Plateful
- 4 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- Melon balls on cocktail sticks, to decorate
- Plop the watermelon chunks, sugar and condensed milk into a blender or food processor, and pulse until smooth. Strain if desired--I do this just for my fussy eater son.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve decorated with melon balls on cocktail sticks. Add paper umbrellas if you want to get fancy—enjoy!
Dandelion Greens with Ghee-Poached Radishes and Smoked Salt
1 team of editors, Sarah Britton, and a really-not sad desk lunch.
A really not-sad desk lunch.
Chou family potstickers.
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Sweet, ripened stone fruit.