If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whether you are hosting a party or just planning some fun times with your loved ones, this refreshing and fast-to-fix recipe is the ideal drink to serve. It’s fabulously light, and an absolute favorite with my kids. We enjoy it so much that it has become a Ramadan time tradition in our home—a delicious part of the iftar-party menu every year. - Plateful
- 4 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- Melon balls on cocktail sticks, to decorate
- Plop the watermelon chunks, sugar and condensed milk into a blender or food processor, and pulse until smooth. Strain if desired--I do this just for my fussy eater son.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve decorated with melon balls on cocktail sticks. Add paper umbrellas if you want to get fancy—enjoy!
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.