If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I threw this together with leftovers on a night that I was really tired and was explaining it to a friend the next day. A co-worker was evesdropping and said "That's too fancy for just you and your husband!" Hence: Fancy Feast. —GreasySpoon
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/2 cup cubed butternut squash
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola cheese
- rubbed sage
- 1 tablespoon high fat content butter
- Heat butter in pan and add thin slices of the red onion.cook until limp but not brown.
- While onion is cooking; cube pre-roasted,peeled and seeded butternut squash and set aside.
- Break about 1/4 cup of gorgaonzola cheese into small bits and set aside.
- Crack eggs in a small bowl and beat with one to two teaspoons of water and add to hot pan with onions.Make sure heat is medium-high when you add the eggs then turn it down to low to cook until eggs set. Ussing a lid helps set them more quickly and evenly on the bottom.
- When eggs are pretty set,with the onions mixed in and the top is still shiny and moist,carefully add the cubed squash and cheese to one side or the other and add the rubbed sage to taste. Now fold the opposite side of the eggs over so it looks like a half moon. Replace the lid and leave on low heat about 2-3 min to allow the cheese to melt. Serve hot.
Tags: quick and easy,savory
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Put cake on a pedestal.