Author Notes: One of kerala traditional recipe . For over 2000 years, Kerala has been visited by traders from Greece, Rome, the eastern Mediterranean, Arab countries, and Europeans Thus Kerala cuisine is a blend of different dishes adapted to Kerala tastes. Coconuts grow in abundance in Kerala, and consequently, grated coconut and coconut milk are widely used in dishes flavoring ingredient. - pauljoseph
Batter for crepe
- 1 cup all purpose Flour
- 2 Egg
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Mix all, to get a thin batter
- 1 cup Freshly grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup Roasted Cashew nut
- 1/4 Golden Raisons
- Combine all, keep aside
- Prepare thin crepes with the batter.
- Put a table spoon of filling, roll tightly.
- Serve hot or warm It can be served by itself or as dessert with custard and stewed berries or ice cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pancakes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Stuffing