If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My sister Karen whips up a huge variety of chocolate barks every year for Christmas. It's fast and fabulous, and ripe for experimentation. She's letting me share this recipe for the contest, and you can read more at http://threecleversisters.com/2009/12/16/chocolate-toffee-bark/ —sarabclever
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4-1/2 cups toffee pieces
- Melt chocolate, separately over low heat or in microwave.
- Stir 1/2 of toffee pieces into melted semi-sweet chocolate and spread over a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Drop melted white chocolate by the spoonful onto baking sheet and swirl together with the tip of a knife or toothpick.
- Sprinkle remaining toffee pieces over the entire baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for an hour or longer until the chocolate has hardened. Break apart and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Confection
Just for the Halibut
Grill it like you mean it
Just for the halibut.
A quesadilla, case closed.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.