If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a variation of one I found years and years ago in one of the (probably now defunct) food magazines. The basic recipe was only cranberries, sugar and orange zest, but through trial and error and personal taste I came up with this one. It is a "grown up" version of cranberry sauce, I think. The Grand Marnier adds a nice alcoholic touch/bite and I use raw organic sugar and fresh organic cranberries. The raw organic cranberries are packed with Vitamin C and taste incredibly fresh and tart and the raw sugar is loaded with healthy minerals. I little sweet/slightly tart side treat for Thanksgiving that is good for you! —coffeefoodwritergirl
- 4 cups Organic Cranberries
- Raw Sugar
- White raisins (dried)
- Grand Marnier
- Orange zest
- fresh orange sections (optional)
- (Can make 3 days ahead)
- Combine: cranberries, orange zest, sugar and Grand Marnier in food processor until chunky (add sugar to taste)
- Stir in raisins (and orange sections if using)
- Refrigerate until ready to use....
- to be continued...and updated...with pictures and exact measurements after I make it this weekend. But for now you can add all items to taste -- it's pretty much taste - specific...
Beet Greens Can't be Beat
The summer braise worth turning on the oven for
Beet greens can't be beat.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.