If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My family and I love salty sweet confections and these cookies please us every time! I was inspired to make these cookies out of my love for the combination of pretzels with ice cream and chocolate. The pretzels and peanuts add an amazing texture and crunch to the cookies while the chocolate and toffee chips balance the sweetness. - carlyscooking
Makes 36 large cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup pretzel pieces (preferably thin sticks, broken into approx 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped lightly salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla extract and beat. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Gently stir in chocolate chips, toffee chips, pretzels and nuts. Drop by heaping tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Confection
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.