If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Light, fluffy and fabulous! —Lambs' Ears and Honey
- 1 1/2 cups Plain flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Craisins
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Fresh ricotta
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 Orange, juice and rind
- Whisk dry ingredients together until blended.
- Mix wet ingredients together until well blended.
- Combine, mixing with a wooden spoon until JUST blended - about 20 beats of the spoon
- Spoon into prepared muffin pans and bake at 180C for 25 minutes or until golden on top.