If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect Punch for a get together, and can be ANY color that you want it to be, just change the flavor of Sherbet —Angie- Big Bear's Wife
Makes 1 punch bowl
- 1 quart Green Lime Sherbet
- 1 packet can of frozen lemonade
- 2 liters Sprite
- Pour 1 liter of sprite into a large punch bowl.
- To soften the Sherbet straight from the freezer, stick the carton (without the top on) into the microwave. Heat the Sherbet in 30 second intervals until you can scoop the sorbet into the punch bowl.
- Add the can of frozen lemonade and use a spoon to stir and "mush" the lemonade into the sprite.
- Add the second liter of Sprite and stir!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.