If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I make my own lemoncello every year and I am always looking for new ways to use it in drinks that spotlight the unique and refreshing flavor of the liqueur. If you don't make your own, it is commercially available in stores. - dymnyno
Food52 Review: I am so in love with anything citrus and dymnyno's Lemoncello Punch really hit the spot. The limoncello is paired with lime, pineapple and ginger ale and makes a refreshing and delicious drink. Lemon gelato is a brilliant addition, as it melts the punch becomes creamy and rich. And it's creamy yellow color means it is as beautiful as it is tasty. This very versatile punch is perfect any time of year but try drinking it under the mistletoe as its sweet and sour taste makes you pucker! Loved it! - sdebrango
Serves a small party
- 4 cups lemoncello
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 4 cups ginger ale
- 2 cups lemon gelato
- Into a large attractive punch bowl put about 2 cups of lemon gelato scooped into round balls.
- Add the lemoncello, lime juice, pineapple juice and ginger ale.
- Add a big chunk of ice to keep the mixture very cold.
- The gelato will melt and make the punch sort of creamy.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
That was a close shave.