If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's my Mother's recipe and i believe it to be her own. I named it in memory of the time we were sitting on a lovely southern porch at a family holiday event. We were sipping the punch when a train came by. Trains must slow down as they come through our little Southern town. We pointed out the beauty of the pause in conversation that the slow train creates. I miss my mom :). —Javanut
Serves a bunch
- 1 quart Tea (sweet southern or unsweetened both work)
- 1 quart Lemonade
- 1 quart Pineapple juice
- 2 quarts Orange juice
- 5 quarts Ginger ale (regular or diet)
- Lemon and orange slices
- Combine all the juices, tea, and lemonade to make the punch base. Pour some into a ring mold and freeze. Refrigerate the rest. Can be made a day or two in advance.
- Unmold the frozen juice ring and place in a punch bowl.
- Combine equal parts base with ginger ale in the punch bowl. Garnish with fruit slices. Tip: Pour into a ladle to eliminate splashing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.