If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this dish while in Provence recently. We had a limited kitchen, but so many fresh ingredients. I served this lovely dish along side my mussels recipe. I've made it several times since then, and can't say enough for the recipe. Give it a try! - Brussels Sprouts for Breakfast
Serves 3-4 servings
- 1 large can white beans
- 1 bunch radishes (cleaned and halved)
- 2 peppers (your favorite variety, diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 lemon
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and let cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the peppers, salt and pepper and cook down until peppers are soft, about 7 minutes. Add the white wine to the pan and toss in the radishes. Cook for only 3 minutes, to take the sharp bite away.
- In a bowl, add the lemon juice, salt and pepper to the white beans. When the pepper and radish combination is done, add to the beans. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve either warm or cold. But please, serve with a bottle or two of your favorite French wine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.