If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This punch is very easy to assemble, and can be enhanced with a nice cranberry or apple sorbet if you want to make it very festive. I highly recommend Jeni Bauer's Cranberry Royale Sorbet from her book, JENI'S SPLENDID ICE CREAM AT HOME. - Bevi
Food52 Review: Besides being festive and refreshing, Bevi's Sparkling Cranberry Apple Punch deserves kudos for the breathtaking ease which which it comes together! This time of year, we love ease. The only labor-intensive parts are squeezing the fresh lime juice (which gives the punch a nice zip) and making the Lady Apple ice floats, and you could really skip that and go for a regular ice ring to keep the whole thing chilled. We made two versions, one with sparkling apple cider (Martinelli's organic), which we had on hand, and the other with Knudsen's sparkling apple juice after we found it. We actually preferred the version with the cider as it was a bit less sweet. Love this punch for a party! - wssmom
Serves 15-20 people
- 1 bottle dry prosecco or champagne
- 1 bottle 25. 4 oz. of sparkling apple juice (I like Knudson's)
- 1 bottle 25.4 oz. of sparkling cranberry juice
- 1/2 to 3/4 cups fresh lime juice
- 6-9 lady apples - as small as you can find
- The night before or several hours prior to assembllng the punch, place lady apples in a few round containers, or in a bundt pan and fill with water. Freeze.
- Pour cold prosecco or champagne and both bottles of sparkling juices in a large bowl. Stir well, and then add lime juice gradually according to your taste preference.
- Run warm water over the frozen containers to loosen the ice floes. Place in the bowl to keep punch cold.
- Serve with a small dollop of sorbet in each glass if you desire.
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.