If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of my favorite fall activities is apple picking and creating delicious recipes with the bounty I have picked throughout September and October. I have made a few different applesauce recipes in the past but thought I would try something a little different this year. I decided to add just a bit of honey in with the apples. The flavor really comes through without detracting from the delicious taste of the apples. This recipe yields a small quantity but it can be easily doubled or tripled. - thepuffin
Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 5 apples (I used Golden Delicious)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- scant 1/4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Peel and core the apples and slice them into bite sized chunks.
- Place the apple chunks in a pot along with the water, cinnamon, and ground cloves. Turn the heat to medium and cover the pot.
- Cook until the apples soften and mash with the back of a spoon.
- Pour in the honey and cook for about 10 minutes longer to allow the flavors to meld together.
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.