If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very easy & looks great! - Lee Mendoza
Makes 8 quarts
- 1 ounce 46 oz. can pinapple juice, chilled
- 1 ounce 46 oz.. orange juice, chilled
- 1 ounce 12 oz. can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 ounce 12 oz. can frozen lemonade conentrate, thawed
- 3 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
- 1 pint lime sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Stir in ginger ale. Add scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Bake yourself breakfast.
Calling all recipe testers!