If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yum. It's good! Thanks to hardlikearmour for the math. - mrslarkin
Serves 10 - 12
Apple Cider Syrup
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups turbinado sugar, or other sugar in the raw
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
Apple Pie Punch
- 2 bottles Prosecco (750 ml each), chilled
- 1 1/3 cups Apple Cider Syrup
- 2/3 cup Tuaca liqueur
- 1 small lady apple, cut into 5 slices across the equator
- For the Apple Cider Syrup: Bring sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cider to a boil. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Turn off heat. Let cool. You'll have extra syrup, so store in fridge. Use on waffles or in a hot toddy. Yum!
- For the Apple Pie Punch: Mix 2 bottles Prosecco with the apple cider syrup and Tuaca. Float apple slices on top. Pretty! If desired, grate a tiny bit of fresh nutmeg over the drink, for a little extra apple pie flavor.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch
These beach eats can't be beat.
Shore-fire recipes for the beach.
Get out of the frame.
Chocolate has a meltdown.
These are nuts to travel with.