If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect cool-weather party punch. This warm fruity sipper is sweet and spicy, and guaranteed to warm you from the toes up. A hint of apricot and sweet spices give this citrus apple cider a clean, refreshing flavor. Perfect to serve at holiday gatherings. Keep it warm in a crock pot and let guests serve themselves. —Kukla
Makes 20 cups
- • 1 gallon apple cider
- • 1 (11.5-ounce) can apricot nectar
- • 2 cups sugar
- • 2 cups fresh orange juice
- • 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- • 4 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- • 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- • 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks. Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.