If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 oz. can pureed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 375F.
- Mix the turkey, bread crumbs, rosemary, eggs, and season with salt and pepper. Press into a bread loaf pan.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper, and put on top of the meat.
- Poke a few holes in the turkey with a knife so the sauce will seep in, cover in foil and bake until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F, about an hour and a half.
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.