If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy frittata, great for Christmas morning! Bake and eat the day of or make ahead of time and re-heat the morning of! —Cheryl Paswater
- 10 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Half & Half
- 1/2 cup Chopped frozen spinach
- 2 Spicy chicken sausages
- 1/2 cup cups Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Yellow or Red onion
- dashes Red Chili Pepper
- dashes Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tomato (Slided)
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, put 10 eggs, salt & paper, and whisk with 1/4 cup of Half & Half.
- Chop the onion, tomatoes, sausage and cheese.
- Add all the chopped veggies, sausage, cheese, and the red chili pepper into the bowl and mix well.
- Take a 9" x12" casserole dish and rub the bottom of the dish with butter.
- Pour the egg mixture into the casserole dish.
- Put 4-6 teaspoons of butter on top of the egg mixture. And then add the tomato slices on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown around the edges.
Our photographer's favorite shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook
The best shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook.
This queso is nuts.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Get your shine on.