Author Notes: Brunch at Somie's house. Day after Thanksgiving, everyone woke up late, so Glazed Ham and Somie's Pumpkin casserole were served with this impromptu Brunch Punch. Delightful, light, fruity, a fresh Summer Breeze in the midst of Autumn, but a wonderful compliment to the Ham and Pumpkin. - seetracycook
- 4 ounces Margaret River Beach Head Rosé, chilled
- 4 ounces Orange-Mango Juice Blend
- Fresh Strawberries, Mango, or Oranges
- Fill a wine glass halfway with the Rosé. Any fruity, but not-sweet rosé will do, if Beach Head is not available.
- Fill the glass the rest of the way with the Orange-Mango juice (the fresher the juice, the better).
- Serve with a sliced Strawberry on the rim, Mango cubes on picks, or a twist of Orange.