If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Brunch at Somie's house. Day after Thanksgiving, everyone woke up late, so Glazed Ham and Somie's Pumpkin casserole were served with this impromptu Brunch Punch. Delightful, light, fruity, a fresh Summer Breeze in the midst of Autumn, but a wonderful compliment to the Ham and Pumpkin. —seetracycook
- 4 ounces Margaret River Beach Head Rosé, chilled
- 4 ounces Orange-Mango Juice Blend
- Fresh Strawberries, Mango, or Oranges
- Fill a wine glass halfway with the Rosé. Any fruity, but not-sweet rosé will do, if Beach Head is not available.
- Fill the glass the rest of the way with the Orange-Mango juice (the fresher the juice, the better).
- Serve with a sliced Strawberry on the rim, Mango cubes on picks, or a twist of Orange.
What and where to eat on Maryland's eastern shore
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Transform the humble shoebox.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Summer, please don't go.
Get your shine on.