If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: brought home an almost perfect pomegranate from the supermarket and simply HAD to start 'shelling' it (Call me crazy, but I belong to that odd category of home cooks who simply LOVE to cut up whole pineapples & remove every single pomegranate aril almost individually without squishing a single one), Had an expanding collection of 1/2 full miniature liqueur bottles and got busy playing mixologist.. an hour later, this drink surfaced. - Panfusine
Makes 1 -2 serving
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate arils
- 2 ounces Grey Goose vodka
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/2 ounce Blackberry liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 2-3 dashes Baked Apple aromatic bitters
- 3 ounces Chilled Italian sparkling water
- Ice as required.
- In the glass container of a cocktail shaker, muddle the pomegranate arils along with the lime juice and vodka. Add the liqueurs, bitters, ice and shake for about 20 s.
- Strain into a martini glass,top up with the sparkling water. Add a curl of lime zest and pomegranate arils on a toothpick as a garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.