If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These gluten free/dairy free/soy free bars will delight all. A small chewy bar will satisfy your taste buds, but you'll probably want more... if you love almonds, you'll love these. Adapted from King Arthur Flour gluten free raspberry almond bars (www.kingarthurflour.com). I took out the butter and cookie mix and added oats, brown sugar, an extra egg, cinnamon, and salt. —phorning
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup almond paste
- 2 drops bitter almond oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces jar simply fruit raspberry spread
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons white sugar or Penzey's vanilla sugar
- 1 cup blanched almonds (optional)
- Ligthly grease a 9x13 pan with coconut oil. Preheat oven to 350.
- On low to medium speed, beat coconut oil and almond paste until smooth. Add brown sugar, almond oil, eggs, salt, and cinnamon. Add rolled oats. Spread the dough in an even layer in the pan. Top with raspberry spread. Sprinkle with almonds and white sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 25 min. Let cool. Cut into squares . Makes 24 bars.
More Great Recipes: Cookies
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.