If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of the MANY things I made to fill Christmas baskets this year.... - Nancy Nicole
Makes about 30 biscotti
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 4 contents of 4 green tea bags,
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract and/or zest
- 1 cup melted butter, tepid.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Blend first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Beat eggs with a pinch of salt until light colored (about 2 minutes). Gradually add the sugar. blend another 2 minutes.
- Gradually drizzle in butter. Blend another 30 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients in 3 batches, mixing just well enough to blend. Refrigerate dough10-15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Let rest 10 minutes. Cut on an angle, lay biscotti on their sides and bake another 5 minutes. Turn them over and bake another 5 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns