If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My Grandmother Always Used to Say that any garnish should always have some connection with the ingredients used in the recipe. Keep garnishes ready and place just before serving so that it looks fresh.
- 1 cup Ripped Mango cut in cubes
- 1 cup Cucumber cut in cubes
- 1 Passion Fruit
- 1/4 cup Thinly sliced mint leaf
- 1/4 cup Salad Oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Combine all in a jar with tight lid and shake vigorously until blended.
- Arrange mango , cucumber and passion fruit (cut and pour over with the seed)and thinly sliced mint leaf in a bowl .Pour the dressing over and garnish with mint leaf.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.