If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Waffles are perfect for any brunch menu. Try this recipe with any leftover eggnog from the holidays. - Pretty Girls Cook
- 1.5 cups eggnog
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Mix until combined
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature for an hour.
- Transfer bowl to refrigerator and chill overnight. If you don’t want to wait, you can make waffles after the hour is up.
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill waffle iron with amount recommended by the manufacturer in the center of the iron.
- Cook waffles until golden brown. Serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup.
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
We're woven this backpack.