Author Notes: Waffles are perfect for any brunch menu. Try this recipe with any leftover eggnog from the holidays. - Pretty Girls Cook
- 1.5 cups eggnog
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Mix until combined
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature for an hour.
- Transfer bowl to refrigerator and chill overnight. If you don’t want to wait, you can make waffles after the hour is up.
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill waffle iron with amount recommended by the manufacturer in the center of the iron.
- Cook waffles until golden brown. Serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup.