Author Notes: Margaritas are one of my favorite drinks. This one has just the right amount of heat and sweet - Pretty Girls Cook
Jalapeño Guava Margarita
- 1.5 ounces silver tequila
- 3 ounces guava juice
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 0.5 ounces jalapeño simple syrup
- Use your lime to coat the rim of your glass. Dip rim in salt or sugar
- Add your ingredients to a shaker filled with ice and give it a few good shakes
- Strain and pour into your glass.
Jalapeño Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 Jalapeños chopped
- Place ingredients in a medium pot on medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and stir mixture until sugar has dissolved.
- Place the lid on the pot and steep for 30 minutes.