If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Margaritas are one of my favorite drinks. This one has just the right amount of heat and sweet —Pretty Girls Cook
Jalapeño Guava Margarita
- 1.5 ounces silver tequila
- 3 ounces guava juice
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 0.5 ounces jalapeño simple syrup
- Use your lime to coat the rim of your glass. Dip rim in salt or sugar
- Add your ingredients to a shaker filled with ice and give it a few good shakes
- Strain and pour into your glass.
Jalapeño Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 Jalapeños chopped
- Place ingredients in a medium pot on medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and stir mixture until sugar has dissolved.
- Place the lid on the pot and steep for 30 minutes.
More Great Recipes: Boozy Drinks