Author Notes: When I was in Florence this summer I had Ravioli in truffle cream sauce at one of my favorite restaurants ZaZa. I loved it so much I had to make it for myself when I got back. So easy and delicious you have to try it! - Pretty Girls Cook
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon salsa tartufata
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 8 ounces fresh ravioli
- Add butter to pan on medium-low heat and melt
- Add heavy cream and then salsa tartufata.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add parmesan and stir
- Add cooked ravioli to pan along with a little of the cooking water, about 1-2 tablespoons.
- Simmer for an additional minute or so. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.