If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great, easy little recipe. The goat cheese adds a nice tang, and the nuts give it a beautiful toothsome texture. —slulibby
- 8 ounces pasta
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes, canned is fine
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- salt and pepper
- Boil the pasta in a pot of salted water.
- In a sauce pot, heat the tomatoes. With the heat on, stir in the cheese until it melts.
- Add the garlic and sage to the tomatoes and cheese, and toss the pasta in the sauce.
- Just before serving, add in the walnuts.Salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Walnuts & Sage
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.