If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What do you do when life gives you lemons! Taddaaaaa! Make Masala Soda!
Masala soda is a very well-known street drink found in most of the cities. Its the same thing as lemonade but a bit of different Indian ingredients. This drink reminds me of my college days when we used to grab a glass of masala soda whenever we felt thirsty or need to boost ourselves from the scorching summer. —PistachioDoughnut
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups Sprite or Plain /club Soda
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Thinly cut mint garnish
- Some lemon slices to garnish
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 11/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala , this will change your life ..
- Take lemon juice, honey , cumin powder, chaat masala, mix it well till the honey is dissolved. Add the sprite or club soda whenever you are planning to serve it to guests or drink it. Garnish it with mint leaves and lemon slices. You can also add some pieces of ginger if you like it. It is totally optional.
- And, yes don't forget to add the ice cubes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe
Life's a beach
Life's a beach.
Food blog links we love.
It's time to travel.
The truth about salt swaps.
Put cake on a pedestal.