If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These classic chocolate chip cookies are both gluten free and vegan using heart healthy almond flour, agave nectar and dark chocolate. Please note: Bob's Red Mill blanched almond flour does not yield successful results when used in this recipe. http://www.elanaspantry.com/dairy-free-gluten-free-chocolate-chip-cookies/ —elanaspantry
Serves 24 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup dark chocolate 73%
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking shee
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- Cool and serve
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
A chef's kids' lunch.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Recipe of the Day
Storage made crystal clear.