If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This gluten-free bread is great for sandwiches or toasted and spread with goat cheese, nut butter or dipped in olive oil. http://www.elanaspantry.com/gluten-free-bread-20/ —elanaspantry
Serves 1 loaf
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot, flax meal, salt and baking soda
- In a larger bowl, blend eggs 3-5 minutes until frothy
- Stir agave and vinegar into eggs
- Mix dry ingredients into wet
- Pour batter into a greased medium sized loaf pan
- Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean
- Cool and serve
Have Towel, Will Travel
We give it 8 tentacles up
We give it 8 tentacles up.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
Freestyle berry jam.
Octopi my heart.