If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I make this every year with tangerines from our own trees to do with roast turkey or pork. - Greg Fontenot
- 8 ounces Cranberries
- 2 teaspoons tangerine zest
- 1 cup tangerine juicee
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- To a heavy sauce pan add cranberries with zest, juice, water and sugar.
- Turn on medium heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add cinnamon, allspice, vanilla and salt.
- Cook until mixture thickens.
- Chill until ready to serve.