Author Notes: This Panna Cotta not only has that citrus flavor from oranges but they also have the honey syrup infused with cardamom. - PistachioDoughnut
- 1 & 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 4 package powdered gelatin
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Vanilla Bean , Split
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- Zest of 2 orange
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- Take 4 ounces of evaporated milk and gelatin and let it bloom for few minutes atleast 5 to 6 minutes. In a saucepan, take evaporated milk and heavy cream bring it to boil. Scrap out the vanilla add it to the boiling milk, add sugar, salt and orange zest. mix well.
- Once the milk mixture is simmered enough , add it to the gelatin mixture and mix it well. Add the orange juice to this and mix. Remove it into individual bowls. Refrigerate it for more than 3 hours preferably overnight.
- Mix powdered cardamom with honey. Unmold the Panna Cotta on a plate , drizzle it with cardamom infused honey. Garnish it with mint leaves. For unmolding the Panna Cotta , I keep it in warm water for 2 minutes and run down a knife at the sides.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe