If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: BLT revamped - this sandwich is a BLTAFE: bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado and fried egg sandwich —AllieRazal
- 4 pieces bread
- 1 small head romain lettuce
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 sliced avocado
- 2 eggs (fried sunny side up)
- 1 shmear of mayo
- 4 slices bacon
- Lightly toast 6 pieces of bread. While this is toasting, wash lettuce and put a few leaves aside. Start slicing avocado and tomato, set aside.
- Fry up the bacony goodness in a non-stick pan. I like my bacon well done, so fry on each side until crispy. Once bacon is finished, transfer to a plate with a paper towel. Fry the egg sunny side up, being careful not to let it get runny.
- Assemble the sandwich, piece of bread then avocado and some mayo, another piece of bread and bacon, lettuce tomato, another piece of bread and more mayo, bacon and fried egg. Cut into it so egg yoke oozes down the sandwich.
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.