If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fall in love with this succulent pork recipe that has a perfect balance of citrus and savory. Its an easy recipe, but makes you look like you’ve been slaving in the kitchen for hours. Serve with Rice and Black Beans. You can even use left overs for pork tacos. - ChowBella76
- 1 Zest & Juice of 2 oranges
- 1 Zest & Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Zest & Juiceof 1 lemon
- 2 jalapenos, stemmed and seeded,
- 2 tablespoons Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Italian Parsley
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoons Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Boneless pork shoulder or tender loin
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Rinse the pork shoulder and pat dry. Using a paring knife, make several ½-inch-deep incisions on both sides of the meat
- To make the Chimmichuri Marinade; Add the juices, zest, jalapenos, thyme, parsley, garlic, onion , salt, pepper, and oil, in a food processor or blender and pulse until finely chopped.
- Rub the roast with the Chimmichuri Marinade and try and rub some into the incisions.
- Place the Roast in a roasting pan fat side up, cover with foil, and cook for 3.5 hours. Uncover and roast for 30 minutes until the meat is fork-tender and the outside its golden .
- Cool, remove it from the pan, then shred or slice the pork as desired. After the meat has been removed, add a 1/4 cup of chicken broth to the roasting pan and stir to dissolve any brown bits, then strain the juices and pour them back over the sliced or shredded meat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends
How to Hard Cook Lots of Eggs at Once
Use the oven, you egghead.
Nancy Silverton's Bran Muffins
Wholesome, jammy, Genius.
Style with a breeze.