If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Gluten Free and Dairy Free Brownies are my older son's favorite treat. Whenever I ask him what he would like me to bake for him, he says, "brownies." He loves packing these higher-protein treats in his lunch for dessert! —elanaspantry
Makes about 24 brownies
- 1 (16) ounce jar salted almond butter, smooth roasted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dark chocolate 73%
- In a large bowl, blend almond butter until smooth with a hand blender
- Blend in eggs, then blend in agave and vanilla
- Blend in cocoa, salt and baking soda, then fold in chocolate chips
- Grease a 9 x 13 pyrex baking dish
- Pour batter into dish
- Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.