If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Greece with a twist! —JessicaBakes
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 3 lemons
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon sumac
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup feta
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and bring a pot of lightly salted water to boil. Drop the potatoes and 1/3 of your lemon juice into the water and boil until just fork tender, about 10 minutes.
- Toss (gently!!) the drained potatoes with the olive oil, remaining lemon juice, lemon zest, cumin, sumac, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Lay out on your baking sheet and bake until golden and crispy, about 15-25 minutes (depending on your oven and preference).
- Crumble about 2 tbsp feta on top of each serving of potatoes when you serve. Done!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.