If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sauce is a true culinary multitasker. Make a batch on Sunday and use it throughout the week. It's great as a marinade for meat, vegetables or tofu; a light sauce for chicken; salsa for fish tacos; or dressing for an asian slaw. - First We Eat
Makes 2 cups
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup loosely packed parsley
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the juices and zests in a bowl.
- in a small food processor, mince the garlic, parsley and cilantro. Add it to the juices.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper, and mix well. Refrigerate for at least two hours. It will keep in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe
These Snacks Are Loaded
Happy hour just got homemade.
Happy hour's better homemade.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Shore-fire recipes for the beach.
Barbecue: case closed.