Author Notes: This sauce is a true culinary multitasker. Make a batch on Sunday and use it throughout the week. It's great as a marinade for meat, vegetables or tofu; a light sauce for chicken; salsa for fish tacos; or dressing for an asian slaw. - First We Eat
Makes 2 cups
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup loosely packed parsley
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the juices and zests in a bowl.
- in a small food processor, mince the garlic, parsley and cilantro. Add it to the juices.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper, and mix well. Refrigerate for at least two hours. It will keep in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe