If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was in the mood for something different. I had shrimp I'd just bought in hopes for something summer fresh, and light. After marinating the shrimp in lime juice for 2 hours it only took me 15 minutes to make:) —lulu's delights
- 12 ounces fresh uncooked shrimp(peeled and deveined)
- 6 limes
- 2 tablespoons candied ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 packet Boboli's 12" 100% whole wheat thin pizza crust
- 7 ounces Kraft Fat Free shredded Mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 piece garlice clove
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger root
- Zest limes and set zest to the side. Then Juice the limes. Marinate shrimp for a couple hours in lime juice and fresh grated ginger root.
- Put 1 tablespoon of Olive oil in saute pan and cook shrimp over medium heat.
- Mince fresh garlic clove and mix with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and then spread over the pizza dough. Sprinkle with lime zest.
- Distribute cheese evenly over pizza dough. Top with shrimp, and candied ginger pieces. Broil in oven until cheese is bubbly. Top with fresh cilantro and sea salt to taste.
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.