Author Notes: I was in the mood for something different. I had shrimp I'd just bought in hopes for something summer fresh, and light. After marinating the shrimp in lime juice for 2 hours it only took me 15 minutes to make:) - lulu's delights
- 12 ounces fresh uncooked shrimp(peeled and deveined)
- 6 limes
- 2 tablespoons candied ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 packet Boboli's 12" 100% whole wheat thin pizza crust
- 7 ounces Kraft Fat Free shredded Mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 piece garlice clove
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger root
- Zest limes and set zest to the side. Then Juice the limes. Marinate shrimp for a couple hours in lime juice and fresh grated ginger root.
- Put 1 tablespoon of Olive oil in saute pan and cook shrimp over medium heat.
- Mince fresh garlic clove and mix with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and then spread over the pizza dough. Sprinkle with lime zest.
- Distribute cheese evenly over pizza dough. Top with shrimp, and candied ginger pieces. Broil in oven until cheese is bubbly. Top with fresh cilantro and sea salt to taste.