If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I finally got a juicer this past December and have been experimenting with all sorts of combinations. Some have been complete disasters, but some have been fantastic. Here's one of our favorites. —Oops! Were you gonna eat that?
- 1 apple (I like fuji and pink lady)
- 4 medium stalks of celery
- 1 small lemon, peeled
- 1/2 to 1 inch pieces raw ginger
- 1 small ripe papaya, seeded with flesh chopped. Should be about 1 cup
- 1 handful ice cubes
- Juice the apple, celery, lemon and ginger. Stir to combine.
- In a blender, add the fresh juice to the papaya chunks. Add a handful of ice cubes and blend thoroughly. Divide between 2 cups and drink immediately.
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.