Author Notes: I finally got a juicer this past December and have been experimenting with all sorts of combinations. Some have been complete disasters, but some have been fantastic. Here's one of our favorites. - Oops! Were you gonna eat that?
- 1 apple (I like fuji and pink lady)
- 4 medium stalks of celery
- 1 small lemon, peeled
- 1/2 to 1 inch piece raw ginger
- 1 small ripe papaya, seeded with flesh chopped. Should be about 1 cup
- 1 handful ice cubes
- Juice the apple, celery, lemon and ginger. Stir to combine.
- In a blender, add the fresh juice to the papaya chunks. Add a handful of ice cubes and blend thoroughly. Divide between 2 cups and drink immediately.