If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dark chocolate (first and most important ingredient), sweet dried mango, spicy chile pepper, crunchy pepitas, and of course the sparkling salt dancing across the top. Chocolate Bark with Chile-Spiced Mango and Pepitas is everything I want in a chocolate bar. This combination is unexpected and delightful.
(Chile-spiced mango is sold at Mexican markets or Trader Joe's.) —My Pantry Shelf
Makes 6 servings
- 24 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 cup small diced chile-spiced mango
- 1 cup toasted peptias (hulled pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt (or more to taste)
- Cover a half sheet baking tray with a baking mat or parchment. Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler. Stir until smooth. Toss the mango and pepitas together and spread out on the baking tray. Pour melted chocolate over the chunks and smooth with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle salt over the top. Place baking tray in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens. Remove from the refrigerator and break into pieces.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate & Spice
Yello There, Yakitori
A menu that's everything and more
A menu that has it all.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
We give it 8 tentacles up.
Octopi my heart.